AN AVEDA CHRISTMAS
Day 7 Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Enter
• The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Aveda, and all other Estée Lauder Companies or their affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
• No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
• To enter, complete the Promoter’s entry form on aveda.co.uk/christmas-competition and click the Enter Now. You must complete the details required for entry in full. You will be asked to provide your full name and email address. Entry to the Free Prize Draw will be automatic upon clicking the Enter Now button.
• A limit of one entry per valid email address/person will be accepted.
• The start date of the promotion is 12am, 10/12/2019.
• The closing date by which entries must be received is 11.59pm, 10/12/2019.
• Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted.
• When you enter your details on the entry form you will be given the option to opt in to receive communications from the Promoter containing newsletters, surveys or other product and event information, cosmetic tips or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If you do opt in by ticking the consent box and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications you can change your mind at any time by updating your registration details if you have an online account or by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from the Promoter. The Promoter will not communicate with you for purposes other than in connection with this Free Prize Draw unless you opt in to receive Opt-in Communications by ticking the box.
• Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Free Prize Draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
• There will be one winner. The winner will receive eight full-size best sellers: damage remedy™ daily hair repair 100ml, damage remedy™ intensive restructuring treatment 150ml, be curly™ curl enhancer 200ml, thickening tonic 100ml, phomollient™ styling foam 200ml, wooden paddle brush, smooth infusion™ style-prep smoother™ 100ml and speed of light™ blow dry accelerator 200ml.
• The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
• The Free Prize Draw will be carried out on 16/12/2019 under the supervision of an independent observer.
• The prize-winner will be the first name drawn at random from all valid, completed entries.
• The prize-winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the Free Prize Draw.
• Should a prize-winner not respond to the email within 7 days the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another entrant.
• The result of the Free Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
• If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
• The prize- winner will be contacted by the Promoter for permission to publish the winner’s surname and county of residence should this be requested.
• By entering the Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
• These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
• Promoter: Aveda, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JJ.