Earth Month – Instagram Free Prize Draw
Eligibility to Enter
• The Free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
• No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
• Starting 10AM GMT 20h April 2019 to 11.59PM 27th April 2019, each entrant should follow @avedauk and @avedacoventgarden Instagram accounts and tag 3x friends in the Free Prize Draw post (the “Entry Site”).
• There is no limit to the number of tags posted by each entrant or Instagram account, but each entrant/Instagram account is only eligible to win one prize.
• Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Free Prize Draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
• Entrants must not use multiple accounts to enter. Entries made by entrants using multiple accounts will be declared invalid and will be disqualified from this Free Prize Draw.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
• There will be 1 winner. The winner will receive a prize consisting of 1x blow dry per month, for 12 months, at our flagship salon (total of 12 blow dries).
• The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• Should the original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
• The Free Prize Draw will be carried out on 29th April 2019 under the supervision of an independent observer.
• The prize-winner will be the first name drawn at random from all valid, completed entries.
• The prize-winner will be notified via an Instagram comment within 5 days of the Free Prize Draw and asked to provide their name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address.
• Should the prize-winner not respond to the public comment via direct message on Instagram within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another entrant.
• The result of the Free Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize is valid for a year and travel is not included.
• So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
• If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
• By entering the Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
• Promoter: Aveda, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JJ