- Call: 0800-054-2979
- Email 24/7
- Live Chat
Find hair and scalp services
experience the difference at an aveda salon
Feel the difference Aveda can make in your life. Book an appointment today at your nearest Aveda. Find a location near you.
Cutting-edge cuts and colour are just the start.
Aveda stylists are trained to pamper, transport and expertly care for you. We set trends on the fashion runways and then use them as inspiration—for looks that suit your life and your style. And it's all done with pure flower and plant ingredients that protect nature's beauty while enhancing yours.
Aveda stylists are educated on both masculine design elements and techniques to keep men's hair cutting organised and efficient. Stylists are also taught how to develop a higher service and creative standard in catering to male guests. It all happens with one goal in mind: to better serve you.
Five steps that make every visit to Aveda a warm, memorable experience:
- You're given a warm welcome—with a cup of Aveda comforting tea.
- A thorough consultation highlights your individual needs and what styles will work best for you.
- You're treated to a complimentary Aveda Sensory Ritual—like our stress-relieving ritual that restores balance and releases tension.
- You get an outstanding technical service—both skilled and inspired. Aveda's service reputation is built on the philosophy that learning never ends. Our stylists learn to execute their own vision in a way that best suits your wants and needs.
- You're given a personalised recommendation to help you choose at-home products to maintain your new look.
A few tips to help you get the style you want:
Put yourself in the hands of a trusted expert —the best way to get the look you want is to go to someone talented.
your Aveda stylist has the training and intuition to know what hair styles will look best on you, and will explain how they fit your needs. Watch and interact with your stylist while he or she is doing your hair so you can learn how to recreate the style at home.
your Aveda stylist wants you to understand and be comfortable with the objective of the service. Ask questions if you don't understand something. Don't forget to tell your stylist if you have a hair concern.
A picture is worth a thousand words–
bring in images of styles you like, but make sure each picture is of a woman with a face shape and hair texture similar to your own. A good place to start is Aveda's Hair Style Gallery.
Menus of services vary by location.